St. Clair County Schools Student Forms

The following forms apply to current and potential St. Clair County students.

Homeless Referral

Release Form

Zoning Request Release

Zoning Transfer Within System

Enrolling at Margaret Elementary School & Enrollment Forms

**Don’t wait until Back-to-School Night to obtain forms; print, fill-out, and bring all necessary documents

to save yourself time in a line.  Also, packets are ready for pick-up Monday – Friday from 6 am – 6 pm in the main office of the school.

You will need the following items with you to register your child.

  1. Birth certificate of student
  2. Proof of custody when warranted
  3. Copy of parent/guardian driver license
  4. Proof of residency – two types of documentation must be provided (utility or other type bill/document with the address of the primary residence shown.  A post office box is not acceptable proof of residency.)
  5. Documented proof of immunization as required by state law -
    • Alabama forms IMM-50
    • IMM-49-temporary
    • IMM-51-medical exemption
    • IMM-52-religious exemptions
    • You may obtain immunization proof from your child’s doctor or health department.
  6. Registration form
  7. Home Language Survey form
  8. Employment survey form
  9. Medical form

As a timesaver for parents, the following forms are available for you to fill out in advance and bring to the school to register your child.

13-14 Enrollment Form English

13- 14 Enrollment Form Spanish

Student Residency

Employment Survey

Student Health Record

Home Language Survey

Published Info Release Form