News and Articles
- Mustang Yearbook Info
Yearbook Flyer Info The yearbook has been submitted for printing. They should arrive the week of … more
- Kindergarten Registration Info
Kindergarten Registration Flyer Kindergarten Registration will take place from 9 am – 12 pm. Students must … more
- Kindergarten & 1st Grade Learn about Community Helpers
Kindergarten started their study about community helpers during the past few weeks. They first learned … more
View All News & Articles
Welcome to Margaret Elementary School
Vision & Mission of St. Clair County School System
St. Clair County School System BELIEFS
- Given a safe and supportive environment, all students can learn
- Effective teachers are the key to student achievement
- Support from stakeholders provides enhanced opportunities and impacts student success
- Creating a culture that embraces change and promotes continuous improvement will result in success for all
The vision of the St. Clair County School System is to be recognized as one of Alabama’s premiere systems by providing a rigorous and relevant curriculum which will enable all students to graduate from high school and be successful in the 21st century. To accomplish our vision the St. Clair County School System will:
- provide a safe and supportive learning culture in which relationships are built and maintained with students, teachers, parents and community for student success.
- provide classroom instruction which is relevant to the 21st century learner.
- provide a rigorous curriculum where students become problem solvers, critical thinkers by collaboration with diverse groups and gain a deeper understanding of how their learning can make a lifelong difference.
The mission of St. Clair County Board of Education is to ensure that high expectations are maintained for all students by providing quality instruction and involving parents and community so that all students graduate, become responsible, productive citizens and life-long learners. St. Clair County District Continuous Improvement Targets for 2010-2011
District's Slogan: "Preparing Tomorrow's Leaders Today"
Download: District (LEA)Continuous Improvement Plan
- All teachers will develop and deliver effective, strategic instruction daily
- All classrooms will be "student- centered" learning environments
- All schools will promote meaningful parent and community involvement in academics
EZ School Pay
The easy, convenient and secure way to pay for school meals and other school fees. Simply register and you're ready to go. Available anywhere, anytime you have a computer with internet access. Avoid lost checks and trips to school by paying online.
Capstone Interactive Library
Colorful, eye-catching, stimulating, and inviting, the Capstone Interactive Library is a comprehensive and engaging site to explore. The variety of books in the 206–title library is impressive.
Searching for Accelerated Reader books is fun and easy with this free online tool. You can search for book titles based on authors, topics, or titles of books. Just type what you want to search for. You will select book titles to add to your AR BookBag and more...
Alabama Virtual Library
The Alabama Virtual Library provides all students, teachers, and citizens of the State of Alabama with online access to essential library and information resources. It is primarily a group of online databases that have magazine, journal, and newspaper articles for research.
Live Homework Help
HomeworkAlabama is a statewide effort made possible by the State Library of Alabama (APLS) through local public libraries, with funding from the Institute of Museum and Library Services through their Library Services and Technology Act grant program as well as state funds.
Google Translate is a free translation service that provides instant translations between 57 different languages. It can translate words, sentences and web pages between any combination of their supported languages.